The Gordon Hein Scholarship provides financial support to master's degree (except MBA) or Ph.D. students who demonstrate outstanding past academic achievement as well as future promise are legally blind and have financial need. Certification by the Director of Student Disability Services is required. Applications are no longer being accepted for 2013-14.
Fill out the application completely, obtain the signature of the Graduate Associate Dean in your school and send to Gina Anzivino with the following:
- Certification of disability from Disability Services.
- A support letter from your academic advisor or department chair.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV).
Applications must be complete, with all attachments and signatures, and received in the Graduate Division at any time through the 2012-13 academic year up to April 15, 2013.
Contact Gina Anzivino in the Graduate Division if you have any questions about the application, the attachments or the award process.
To qualify, students must be pursuing a master's degree (except MBA) or Ph.D., be in good academic standing and be blind or legally blind.
Student is to complete the application form, obtain the signature of the Graduate Associate Dean in respective school and send it to Gina Anzivino along with the following:
- A completed Gordon Hein Scholarship Application Form
- Certification of disability from Disability Services
- A support letter from student's academic advisor or department chair
- The student's current curriculum vitae
- More information about this fellowship may be found on the Gordon Hein Scholarship Call for Applications document.
Contact Gina Anzivino with any questions.
Applications are no longer being accepted for 2013-14.