Postdoctoral scholars are an important part of the academic community. This web page is intended to provide our postdoctoral scholars with resources to ensure a successful tenure at the University of California, Irvine as a postdoctoral scholar.
- Postdoctoral Scholar Orientation
- Postdoc Individual Development Plan; and Postdoc IDP Guide
- Funding for postdocs
- Careers and professional development
- Graduate Resource Center and other forms of support
- Health and Wellness
- Child Care (if applicable)
- Libraries at UCI
- Postdoc Photo Album
- UCI Postdoctoral Association (PDA)
- Tax Resources
- At Your Service (sign up here):
For questions, please contact the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs:
Director, Celina Mojica, Ph.D.
Coordinator, Mary Frances Ypma-Wong, Ph.D.