We’ve developed checklists for both domestic and international postdoctoral scholars to help with your transition to Irvine. And, remember: The International Center serves as the primary point of contact for all international postdoctoral scholars.
Postdoctoral scholars are an important part of the academic community. This web page is intended to provide our postdoctoral scholars with resources to ensure a successful tenure at the University of California, Irvine as a postdoctoral scholar.
- Postdoctoral Scholar Orientation
- Postdoc Individual Development Plan; and Postdoc IDP Guide
- Funding for postdocs
- Careers and professional development
- Graduate Resource Center and other forms of support
- Health and Wellness
- Child Care (if applicable)
- Libraries at UCI
- Postdoc Photo Album
- UCI Postdoctoral Association (PDA)
- Tax Resources
- At Your Service (sign up here):
For questions, please contact the Director of Postdoctoral Affairs, Celina Mojica.